Hello everyone! I know that I have been absent from updating for a few weeks but I am smack in the middle of completing my finals and working 30 hours a week at my job and still attending classes. Needless to say, I choose sleep over updating sometimes.
I wanted to put this blog out there though because it is what I will be focusing on this summer. I have been swishing this idea around in my head for awhile now and also doing some research on the characters, etc. I think it's a really fun idea and I'm super excited to write it. For now, I'll just leave you guessing as to who the story is actually about :)
Hopefully I will be able to update one of my other stories soon. I'm not promising anything for now. I just keep telling myself that I only have two more weeks left!
Much love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment